Wow – we had a fantastic group of young people show up, work hard and then play hard on Sunday night, November 12th! Let’s do the numbers…
- 25 amazing kids in 6th-12th grades happily helped
- 900,000,000+ leaves were raked
- 7 pieces of patio furniture were moved
- 2 families’ yards and 1 church were cleaned up
- 3 tubs of cookies and brownies were eaten
- 50+ sliced apples with cinnamon and brown sugar were grilled
- 4 awesome adults helped out
- 1 game of Glow Stick Capture the Flag was played
Most importantly, we gathered around the campfire to learn about the importance of sharing our thankfulness to God about all of the wonderful gifts He has blessed us with. “Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done!” 1 Chronicles 16:8
In this holiday season, we challenge our youth (and their families and friends) to keep Paying It Forward…if God has done something amazing in your life, don’t keep it a secret – tweet, post, snap or simply speak about His awesomeness. You never know who might be encouraged because you weren’t afraid to tell someone!
Can’t wait to do it again? Mark your calendars for Sunday night, December 10th from 4-6 p.m. for “Merry Christmas Minute-To-Win-It” night. Watch for more details!