Christian education doesn’t stop at confirmation. It’s a lifelong journey.
At St. John, we understand how important it is to continue learning throughout our lives. Our focus on education helps us nurture our faith and grow as Christians. It inspires and empowers us to live our faith and share it with others as we strive to enrich lives in our congregation, our community and our world.
St. John Lutheran Church has several regular Bible studies for adults:
- ChristCare – 1st and 3rd Wednesday evening of each month. We meet in the lounge at 5:30 p.m. Come join us for a lively discussion of God’s word in our lives.
- WoW “Women of the Word” – 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month, October through March, from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in the Luther Room. All women are welcome to join Pastor Andrea in a faithful sisterhood of fellowship and bible study.
- Men’s Fellowship Group – 2nd & 4th Monday each month from 6:30 – 8 p.m. in the Luther Room. Men age 16 and older are invited to join Pastor Brian for fellowship where everybody can just be guys and talk about God and life.
- Men in Mission – 3rd Thursday of each month starting at 7:00 p.m. Come and join us for conversation, fellowship and treats.
- Adult Forum – Join Pastor Andrea every Sunday between worship services at 9:15 a.m. in the Luther Room to discuss living out our faith in everyday life. Bring your coffee. Bibles are provided.